Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This week I spent all my time in the lab cleaning and bagging the remaining bags from the Gage House project. I remember early on in the semester when we were unloading the boxes brought back from the Gage site, there were so many bags to be washed and sorted. We have definitely worked through a good amount of it and now the problem is finding storage space. I remember my first day in lab, I was bagging some of the artifacts that were previously washed and had dried, I did not know that we did not have to count the number of pieces of coal. Thus, my lab partner, Brady, and I wasted a good amount of minutes that could have been better spent doing something more productive. Now I can see how silly and unpractical that was considering the vast amounts of coal that show up in almost every unit/STP bag.

Lin Wu


Post a Comment

<< Home